The Sydney University Veterinary Teaching Hospital is acclaimed internationally for its exceptional health, care and welfare of animals. It is a general practice veterinary clinic, a referral centre for other vets to send complex cases and a teaching hospital for veterinary science students to learn the practical components of the veterinary profession.
The Hospital has undergone substantial redevelopment including the purchase of more than $6 million of imaging and diagnostic equipment making it an international state-of-the-art facility.
The advanced range of specialist services include:
- 24 hour emergency services and intensive care.
- Canine and feline medicine & surgery.
- Advance imaging, 16 slice CT, MRI, Digital Radiology & Ultrasound.
- Specialist referral services, medicine, surgery and diagnostic imaging.
- Neurology, ophthalmology & dermatology.
To make an appointment call 02 9351 3437