Thanks for your understanding.
WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY VETERINARY TEACHING HOSPITAL SYDNEY (UVTHS)
The Sydney University Veterinary Teaching Hospital is acclaimed internationally for its exceptional health, care and welfare of animals. It is a general practice veterinary clinic, a referral centre for other vets to send complex cases and a teaching hospital for veterinary science students to learn the practical components of the veterinary profession.
The Hospital has undergone substantial redevelopment including the purchase of more than $6 million of imaging and diagnostic equipment making it an international state-of-the-art facility.
The advanced range of specialist services include:
- 24 hour emergency services and intensive care.
- Canine and feline medicine & surgery.
- Advance imaging, 16 slice CT, MRI, Digital Radiology & Ultrasound.
- Specialist referral services, medicine, surgery and diagnostic imaging.
- Neurology, ophthalmology & dermatology.
To make an appointment call 02 9351 3437