We’re still here to look after you, however in the current environment, we’ve switched off our online booking temporarily as we would like to speak with you to work out the best solution for each and every one of our fabulous clients and your pets. We are available via phone and email. Thank you for your understanding.
JOB, EXTERNSHIP & WORK EXPERIENCE ENQUIRIES
- The University Veterinary Teaching Hospital does not offer any volunteer or work experience at this time.
- Veterinary students interested in participating in an externship with the School of Veterinary Science please contact our placements team via email@example.com
- We have 13 month internship positions available which begin in January and July each year. Please check the Sydney University job boards for details https://sydney.edu.au/about-us/careers-at-sydney.html
- The UVTHS cannot offer veterinary advice or provide answers to specific medical questions about animals that are not under our care.
- Telephone advice is available for referring veterinarians.
- Members of the public with animal health related concerns are encouraged to contact their local veterinarian or the UVTHS for a professional consultation.