University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Sydney (UVTHS)
Evelyn Williams Building B10
65 Parramatta Rd
Camperdown, NSW 2050
Phone: (02) 9351 3437
Fax: (02) 9351 7436
- We do not accept bookings for appointments via email.
- To arrange an appointment, please call (02) 9351 3437.
JOB, EXTERNSHIP & WORK EXPERIENCE ENQUIRIES
- The University Veterinary Teaching Hospital does not offer any volunteer or part-time work.
- The University Veterinary Teaching Hospital does not offer any work experience placements.
- Casual nursing positions and all other vacancies are advertised via Sydney University careers website. For suitable opportunities and to sign up for an automatic updates, please visit http://sydney.edu.au/positions/
- Veterinary students interested in participating in an externship with the Faculty of Veterinary Science please contact: Melanie Robson on Email: email@example.com
- Veterinarians interested in visiting The University Veterinary Teaching Hospital please forward your resume and details to:
Medicine & Surgery– please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The UVTHS cannot offer veterinary advice or provide answers to specific medical questions about animals that are not under our care.
- Telephone advice is available for referring veterinarians.
- Members of the public with animal health related concerns are encouraged to contact their local veterinarian or the UVTHS for a professional consultation.