Dermatology consultations are available with dermatology resident Nicola Martinez and specialist Veterinary Dermatologist Beth McDonald.
Dermatology consults are available Monday to Thursday.
We deal with all aspects of skin disease, including
- allergies (skin testing);
- short and long-term control strategies;
- allergy vaccines (immunotherapy);
- immune-mediated diseases (pemphigus, lupus, vasculitis etc.);
- ear canal, nail, & footpad diseases;
- and any acute or chronic, mild or extensive, and unusual or “non-specific” skin problems.
We aim to reach a firm diagnosis with every case, to allow us to choose the most appropriate and effective treatments, maximising chances of successful and safe treatment. We can often formulate much more effective control plans for chronic poorly controlled diseases.
If you wish to make a dermatology appointment you can book online.