The University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Sydney provides a wide range of referral services in surgery for small animals.
- Lameness evaluations
- Treatment of cranial cruciate ligament rupture
- Total hip replacement
- Feline orthopeadic surgery
- Joint surgery
- Fracture repair
- Treatments for cancer
- Correction of congenital problems including liver shunts
- Abdominal surgery
- Treatment for heart defects
- Thoracic surgery (including minimally-invasive thoracoscopy)
- Airway surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Laparoscopy (including laparoscopic spays)
It is our objective to provide optimal care for our patients. State-of-the-art equipment is used during surgery and to monitor patients and advanced techniques in pain relief are used for all patients. Blood transfusions for dogs and cats are also available. 24hr patient care is provided.